‘Google Play Music All Access’ Missing Features
Today, Google announced their answer to streaming music solutions. Like Spotify and Rdio, it allows users to stream a (seemingly) limitless library of music anywhere via your Android device or your web browser. Although I’m giving the free month a run for its money, there are things that are painfully and obviously missing in the solution.
- Limiting uploaded music to 20,000 songs
- Scrobbling listening to services like Last.FM
- Import playlists created in Spotify, Rdio, and more
- Podcast Subscriptions
- Sharing songs to friends via other services (Facebook, Twitter, Spotify)
- Control playback from keyboard
If Google released or planned to release these features, you’d have me as convert. Until then, I’m not convinced.